Mastodon

Saturday 1 January 2011

The first Ramble of 2011


It's amazing how much things can change over the course of a few weeks, three weeks ago I was barely able to stand up due to some fairly dodgy medication from the locak doctor that flared up a skin condition and then some more medication that made things even worse. Thankfully, I got the right treatment from a doctor on house call and then finally put on a course of tretament from a dermatologist that means I now have proper skin and I actually feel human again.
I still have no fingerprints at the moment but they should start to come back, and then of course there was The Bugg Centre of Blackpool, more cheques arrived from the company to pay my outstanding wages and these of course were stopped when they were presented.
I tried to be friendly but got nowhere so the courts have now been brought in which has cost me more money.
Then there's a chance of some promotion at work which could result in another move or possibly two in the coming year.
I'm hoping that 2011 will be better that the one that has just finished. January is going to be a bit tough, but hopefully from then on things should start to look up and normality will be back with us once more.
So to all out there who are having a crap time, here's some advice.
Talk to people, take advice and Never Let Go, things will improve, it just may take a long time.

In the meantime, enjoy this video from Geek Squad in the US.


No comments:

Post a Comment